- Front End Web Developer, Brightidea Inc - Engineering React, Redux, SCSS, Jest, & Enzyme on an agile multidisiplinary team. (2017–Pres)
- Sole Proprieter, business exploration - Conducted Meteor.JS experiments & refreshed my dev stack. (2015–2016)
- Freelancer, Anthony's Web Development & Consulting - Coded client sites in PHP, MySQL, WordPress, & JS. (2008–2010)
- Lead Software Developer, Comcourse, Inc - Led a small offshore dev team. Customized Moodle, implemented web services, interacted with vendors, helped marketing, streamlined procedures, & more start up needs. (2005–2006)
- Freelancer, Anthony's Web Solutions - Coded various client projects in PHP, MySQL, & HTML. (2002–2005)
beats.zinid.com - ReactJS, YouTube API, CSS, custom beat detection & compression algorithms for a game with editor.
trackmyfoods.com - MeteorJS, MongoDB, & Bootstrap for personal diet, food, recipe, ... tracking (calories, protein, ...).
inlined-woffs.zinid.com - NPM, Google Fonts, jQuery datatable plugin, & Glitch.com to inline fast loading website fonts.
Freelance site with broader portfolio - anthony.astige.com
- Primary -
ReactJS (Redux, Jest, Enzyme, Recompose, CSS / SCSS, React-JSS, React Router, ...), Bootstrap, Semantic UI,
GIT (command line use, hosted at GitHub, Bitbucket, Beanstalk, & GitLab)
- Web - ES2017, Lodash, jQuery, CSS3+, PHP (CakePHP, WordPress), Cordova, ActionScript, Templating (HandleBars, Blaze, Smarty, PHP, ...), Build tools (MetalSmith, Gulp, ...)
- Tools -
(converted from Emacs in 2004),
Gmail (inbox 0),
Trello & JIRA (project management),
- Server - Node.js (Express), NPM / NVM, HAProxy, PM2, LetsEncrypt / CertBot, Apache, Nginx
- Databases - MySQL (ADOdb), MongoDB, PostgresSQL, FQL
- APIs - mTurk, Stripe, Facebook (FQL, FBML), Google Maps, PhantomJS / CasperJS, ...
- Hosting - Digital Ocean, CloudFlaire, Cloudinary, GitHub Pages, Rackspace, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Namecheap
- Scripting - Bash scripting, DOS Batch files, Windows PowerShell, AHK (AutoHotKey)
- OS's - MacOS, Ubuntu (14-16), CentOS (5-7), Unix (Solaris), Windows 3.11-10
- Software - VirtualBox, Parallels, Microsoft Virtual PC, VNC, Trac, Basecamp
- Hardware - X86 hardware construction & troubleshooting, Networking
- Concepts - MVC, RDBMS, NoSQL, exceptions, separation of concerns, SSL / public-private key encryption, web Security (XSS, SSL, SQL injection, File permissions, SQL permissions), REST API, responsive web design, credit card transactions, ...
Management (human resources, operations, project management, ...),
Information Technology (computer repair, networking, general software, ...),
Legal (contract drafting, agreement strategy, statute research, ...),
Quickbooks & basic accounting,
Spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Open Office, Excel),
Simple B2B Marketing (Craigslist ads, SEO, PPC, ...),
Sales (lead generation, taking calls, setting up processes, ...),
Social media (Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, …...)
Studied Computer Science at UC Berkeley